Do you want to create a header over your website without having to code?
If you’re familiar with the popular Elementor page builder, then you can easily make a header — no coding needed!
However, Elementor only takes you so far, because it’s your WordPress theme that controls elements like the header, including the logo and navigation area.
How to Edit Header with Elementor
The header of the website is very essential for a good user experience. This is the area where has your navigation menu, logo, cart, and other important elements.
To customize your header with the Elementor page builder, you’re going to use a great feature called Theme Builder, which is available in Elementor Pro only.
Edit your header and footer easily by following these steps:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Templates > ThemeBuilder
- Click Add New Template and choose Header
- Name your header template and click Create Header
- Choose a Header Block and Insert. or you can design your own.
- After you have finished designing, click Publish.
- Choose a Condition for entire website or any specific page